Concrete Curing Blanket
ShiningPlast Curing Blankets help to maintain the heat of hydration during the early stage of concrete curing and resist the cold temperature.
• Two layers of PE woven fabric (bottom and top layer) insulated with closed-cell EPE foam and/or Bubble layers.
• Available with 1 to 5 insulation layers providing a R-Value from 3 up to 5.
• Foam type: Z-folded and packed in weather-resistant poly tarp
• Bubble type: rolled and vacuumed packed in weather-resistant sewn poly tarp bale
• Provide proven jobsite performance in maintaining heat of hydration, particularly during the critical early stages of concrete curing.
• Provide superior vapor block during curing
• Provide a variety of standard sizes of concrete curing blankets from 3’x25’ up to 12’x25’. Available to produce custom concrete curing blankets sizes.
• Black polyethylene on the top layer to provide maximum temperature gain from solar heat and to help the interior insulation layers maximize R values.
• Silver or aluminized on the bottom layer to maintain heat better.
• Durable weather-resistant cover
• Rust-free aluminum grommets every 3’